Berry Yummy Smoothie
Total time:5 mins
Dietary Requirements:Gluten Free, Pescatarian, Vegetarian
Smoothies are such a perfect meal when you need to get out the door and get on with things as quickly as possible. Filled with antioxidants, natural carbohydrates with a hint of delicious almond milk flavour, this particular one is a winner. Try my Berry Yummy Raspberry Smoothie the next time you need to fuel up fast.
- 2 cups raspberries frozen or fresh
- 2/3 cup Greek yoghurt
- 2 cups almond milk
- 2 tablespoons chopped almonds
- 1 teaspoon rice malt syrup optional
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons Vanilla Protein Powder (sugarfree) 28 By Sam Wood
- In a blender, pulse all ingredients together until smooth (leave a few raspberries and almonds to go on the top of your smoothie).
- Pour into a large glass (or a jar!)
- Sprinkle those reserved raspberries and almonds on top and it's time to drink up!