- 1 small breakfast bowl, or small mason jar
- 3 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1/3 cup coconut milk
- 2/3 cup water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 banana thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoon raw almonds unsalted, roughly chopped
- 1 pinch ground cinnamon
- Combine chia seeds, coconut milk, water and vanilla extract.
- Refrigerate overnight if time permits (ideally at least 3 hours).
- To serve, top with banana, almonds and cinnamon.
NB: All main course recipes use quantities from the ‘Female Healthy Weight Maintenance’ Stream of the 28 By Sam Wood program. So if you’re a male, feel free to bulk it up.
If you’re looking for sustainable weight loss, why not check out our 28 By Sam Wood Weight Loss Program?