- 240 g salmon fillet cooked thoroughly for pregnancy
- 1 potato thinly sliced
- 1 tomato roughly chopped
- 1 bunch asparagus woody ends removed, roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon capers (optional) baby capers, roughly chopped
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon chilli flakes to taste
- 1 teaspoon olive oil extra virgin
- 1 bunch broccolini (aka baby broccoli)
- 1 lemon halved
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Meanwhile, place tomato, asparagus, capers, garlic, chili flakes, oil, salt and pepper in a bowl and mix well.
- Set to the side.
To prepare the potato:
- Thinly slice the potato and place in a small microwave safe bowl.
- Cover with water.
- Cook in the microwave for 3 minutes, or until just starting to soften.
- Once done, place two squares of baking paper on your work surface.
- Add the half of the potato slices onto each piece of the baking paper.
- Top the potato with one piece of fish each (skin side down).
- Halve the salsa and carefully layer it on top of each.
- To wrap your parcels bring the long edges to meet, roll them down and then fold the ends under the fish so they stay secure when placed on oven tray.
- Place the fish parcels in oven and cook for 20 minutes.
To prepare the broccolini:
- Bring a saucepan of water to the boil and steam the broccolini until just cooked.
- Remove fish from the oven and allow to sit for a few minutes.
- When ready, open the parcels and carefully slide the potato, fish and salsa onto plates.
- Serve half of the broccolini with each.
- Drizzle lemon juice over them and add salt and pepper to taste.
NB: All main course recipes use quantities from the ‘Female Healthy Weight Maintenance’ Stream of the 28 By Sam Wood program. So if you’re a male, feel free to bulk it up.
If you’re looking for sustainable weight loss, why not check out our 28 By Sam Wood Weight Loss Program?