Banh Mi Vietnamese Chicken Pate Roll
A healthy Vietnamese Banh Mi chicken roll will deliver on flavour and is fresh and simple to make.
- 1 wholegrain long bread roll or gluten free
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons chicken pate or cold meat
- 1/4 carrot grated
- 1/4 red onion sliced
- 1/4 cup baby cos lettuce leaves shredded
- 1/4 cucumber thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon fresh coriander
- 1/4 tablespoon small red chilli finely sliced
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1/2 tablespoon vietnamese mint or thai basil leaves
- 1/4 lemon
- Cut the long side of the baguette lengthways.
- Spread with butter and assemble the ingredients inside.
- Drizzle with soy, extra herbs and a squeeze of lemon.