- 1 can chickpeas drained and rinsed
- 2 cups almond meal
- ⅓ cup raw honey maple syrup for vegan option
- ⅓ cup coconut milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon gluten free baking powder
- 1 cup blueberries
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius, fan forced.
- Add all ingredients except the blueberries to a food processor and blitz to combine.
- Stir through 3/4 of the blueberries.
- Line a square baking tray with baking paper.
- Add the mixture to the lined baking tray. Top with remaining blueberries, pushing them into the blondie.
- Put the tray in the oven and bake for 45-50 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and leave to cool for 10 minutes
- Cut the blondies into 9 portions.
NB: All main course recipes use quantities from the ‘Female Healthy Weight Maintenance’ Stream of the 28 By Sam Wood program. So if you’re a male, feel free to bulk it up.
If you’re looking for sustainable weight loss, why not check out our 28 By Sam Wood Weight Loss Program?