- 1/2 cup blueberries fresh or frozen
- 2 tablespoons rolled oats or quinoa flakes
- 1 medjool dates pitted
- 1 tablespoon tahini
- 1 tablespoon Vanilla Protein Powder (sugarfree) 28 By Sam Wood
- 1 cup almond milk unsweetened
- Combine all 6 ingredients into a blender – you can optionally add ice to the blender if you want it colder and thicker.
- Blend until smooth. (yes, we told you it was quick).
WANT MORE HEALTHY SMOOTHIE IDEAS?Check out my article listing my favourite protein-packed smoothie recipes that are so quick and easy to make. The best part is that they’re not only delicious, but they’re 100% natural, with no added sugar!
NB: All main course recipes use quantities from the ‘Female Healthy Weight Maintenance’ Stream of the 28 By Sam Wood program. So if you’re a male, feel free to bulk it up.
If you’re looking for sustainable weight loss, why not check out our 28 By Sam Wood Weight Loss Program?