- 400 g white fish fillets boneless and firm
- 2 eggs lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup desiccated coconut
- 1/4 cup almond meal
For Side Salad
- 2 cups rocket leaves
- 75 g cherry tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil
For Sweet Potato Chips
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil melted
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon rosemary
- 300 g sweet potato peeled and cut lengthways
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- In two separate bowls, add almond meal and coconut to one, and the beaten egg to the other.
- Dip fish fillets in the egg mixture, then coat with almond meal and coconut mixture.
- Place fillets on a baking tray and bake for 10-15 minutes, turning once.
- On a separate tray, place peeled and cut sweet potato chips and coat with salt, rosemary and coconut oil.
- Cook for 20 minutes, or until golden brown.
- While fish and chips are cooking, make the salad.
- Once fish and chips are cooked, serve with the side salad.
NB: All main course recipes use quantities from the ‘Female Healthy Weight Maintenance’ Stream of the 28 By Sam Wood program. So if you’re a male, feel free to bulk it up.
If you’re looking for sustainable weight loss, why not check out our 28 By Sam Wood Weight Loss Program?