- Large pan
- 1 tsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 red onion sliced
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 cup broccoli chopped into small florets
- 1/3 red capsicum sliced
- 1/2 cup snowpeas ends removed
- 1/3 cup green peas frozen
- 1 tbsp tamari or soy sauce
- 1/2 cup chickpeas drained and rinsed
- 25 g brown rice noodles
Ingredients for Serving
- 1/4 red chilli (optional) chopped
- 1/2 lime
- 2 tbsp fresh coriander
- Heat oil in a large pan over a medium-high heat. Add onions and garlic and cook for 4-5 minutes, until golden
- Add the broccoli, capsicum, snow peas, peas and tamari, cook for a further 5 minutes.
- Next add the chickpeas and stir until they are heated through. Set aside.
- While this is all cooking, prepare the noodles by adding to a bowl and covering with hot water. Let the noodles sit for 5 minutes and drain. Serve noodles in a bowl.
- Top noodles with veggie mixture and add a squeeze of lime, a sprinkling of coriander and fresh chilli to serve.
NB: All main course recipes use quantities from the ‘Female Healthy Weight Maintenance’ Stream of the 28 By Sam Wood program. So if you’re a male, feel free to bulk it up.
If you’re looking for sustainable weight loss, why not check out our 28 By Sam Wood Weight Loss Program?