- 2 potatoes cut into chips
- 2 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- salt & pepper to taste
- 240 g beef steak porterhouse
- 2/3 cup mixed salad
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes halved
- 1 lemon halved
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/180°C fan-forced.
- Place potato and half of the oil in a large bowl and season with salt and pepper.
- Toss to combine and place in a single layer, on a baking tray.
- Bake for 25 minutes (or until golden and tender).
- Season steaks with salt and pepper.
- Heat a large non-stick frying pan with the remaining oil over medium-high heat.
- Cook steaks for 4 to 5 minutes each side (mediuor until cooked to your liking.
- Transfer to a plate and cover, allowing the steak to sit for 5 minutes before serving.
- Divide the steak between two plates and serve each alongside salad leaves topped with cherry tomatoes.
- Serve with a wedge of fresh lemon.
NB: All main course recipes use quantities from the ‘Female Healthy Weight Maintenance’ Stream of the 28 By Sam Wood program. So if you’re a male, feel free to bulk it up.
If you’re looking for sustainable weight loss, why not check out our 28 By Sam Wood Weight Loss Program?