- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 100 g brown onion small, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 2 centimeters ginger minced
- 1/4 cup coriander stems finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon chilli flakes optional if you prefer mild flavours
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1/2 small head broccoli cut into florets
- 100 g carrot 1 small carrot, cut into bite-size pieces
- 100 g zucchini 1 small zucchini, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1/2 punnet cherry tomatoes halved.
- 270 ml coconut cream can
- 2 cups baby spinach leaves
- 1 cup coriander leaves
- 60 g full-fat Greek yoghurt
- Heat coconut oil in a saucepan, add onion and cook until softened. Add garlic, ginger, coriander stems and spices. Stir constantly, ensuring that they do not burn.
- When the spices smell fragrant add remaining ingredients, except spinach, coriander leaves and yoghurt. Cover and simmer until vegetables are tender for approximately 15-20 minutes. If it is too dry, add a little water.
- Remove from heat and stir through spinach until wilted.
- Place half of the curry into a container to enjoy for lunch tomorrow and place the remaining in a bowl to have for dinner tonight. Serve both with a dollop of yoghurt.
NB: All main course recipes use quantities from the ‘Female Healthy Weight Maintenance’ Stream of the 28 By Sam Wood program. So if you’re a male, feel free to bulk it up.
If you’re looking for sustainable weight loss, why not check out our 28 By Sam Wood Weight Loss Program?