- 1/2 cup pumpkin peeled and cubed
- 1/3 red capsicum deseeded and cut into strips
- 1/2 red onion finely sliced
- 1/2 zucchini finely sliced
- 1/2 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 Zerofood black rice pizza crust
- 2 tablespoon tomato paste
- 40 g Dodoni feta cheese
- 1/4 cup fresh basil
- Preheat oven to 180°C / 350°F and line a baking tray.
- Toss the pumpkin, capsicum and onion with olive oil, season with salt and pepper and place onto the baking tray. Roast for 10 minutes.
- Add zucchini to the tray and cook for a further 10 minutes, or until pumpkin is tender and the capsicum is slightly charred.
- Remove the vegetables from the oven and set aside.
- Increase oven temperature to 220°C / 425°F.
- Place black rice pizza base on the baking tray and spread over the tomato paste.
- Top with the roast vegetables and drizzle over the balsamic vinegar.
- Crumble over the feta and bake the pizza for 15 mins, until golden.
- Serve with fresh basil leaves.
NB: All main course recipes use quantities from the ‘Female Healthy Weight Maintenance’ Stream of the 28 By Sam Wood program. So if you’re a male, feel free to bulk it up.
If you’re looking for sustainable weight loss, why not check out our 28 By Sam Wood Weight Loss Program?