- 100 g coconut flour
- 5 tbsp Vanilla Protein Powder (sugarfree) 28 By Sam Wood (about 40g)
- 40 g solid coconut oil
- 1/3 cup rice malt syrup
- 40 g coconut oil
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 1/4 cup rice malt syrup
- 50 g chocolate
- 20 g almond butter (use a naturally runny one)
The slice base
- In a bowl combine protein, coconut flour and a pinch of salt.
- With a spatula, fold in melted coconut oil, maple syrup and 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- If the mix is a little dry add a tbs or so of almond milk to help combine.
- Press into a lined loaf tin and refrigerate.
The caramel middle
- Melt all ingredients together by placing it in a bowl in the microwave for
- 20-30 seconds or so, whisk until combined & smooth.
- Pour over base. Freeze for 30 minutes.
The chocolate top
- Melt choc ingredients together and poor over caramel.
- Freeze for another hourr before slicing into 14 squares!
- Keep remaining slices in a sealed container in the fridge for a week or freezer for longer.
NB: All main course recipes use quantities from the ‘Female Healthy Weight Maintenance’ Stream of the 28 By Sam Wood program. So if you’re a male, feel free to bulk it up.
If you’re looking for sustainable weight loss, why not check out our 28 By Sam Wood Weight Loss Program?