- 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1/4 cup rice malt syrup
- 1/3 cup vanilla protein powder
- 10 raspberries
- 75 g 85% dark chocolate
- Mix peanut butter, rice malt syrup and protein powder together in a bowl. (add extra protein powder or some almond meal if the mixture is too wet, you want it to be workable like moist play dough).
- Divide the dough into 10 equal portions.
- Flatten each portion out on to a piece of baking paper and add 1 frozen raspberry into the centre of each. Bring edges up around the raspberry and roll into a ball.
- Place the balls in the fridge or freezer while melting the chocolate.
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave or in a bain-marie.
- Dip each of the balls into the melted chocolate, one at a time, and toss with a spoon or fork until evenly coated. Place back onto the baking paper and repeat with remaining balls.
- Once coated, refrigerate or freeze for 20-30 mins or until the chocolate has set.
NB: All main course recipes use quantities from the ‘Female Healthy Weight Maintenance’ Stream of the 28 By Sam Wood program. So if you’re a male, feel free to bulk it up.
If you’re looking for sustainable weight loss, why not check out our 28 By Sam Wood Weight Loss Program?