Peanut Butter Protein Bites
We all get 3.30-itis and this is how you fix it! My Peanut Butter Protein balls are quick and easy, and will get you through that afternoon slump.
- 2 cups almond meal
- 1/2 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup cacao powder
- 1/4 cup Chocolate Protein Powder (sugar free) 28 By Sam Wood optional
- 1/4 cup rice malt syrup
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin coconut oil melted
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup desiccated coconut optional
- Add all ingredients (except the desiccated coconuto a large bowl and stir until well combined.
- Use a teaspoon and form small balls rolling well until combined.
- To prevent sticking, add a touch of oil to your hands prior to doing so. Makes 18 bites.
- Sprinkle with dessicated coconut if desired and chill in the fridge before serving.
Leftovers will keep for 2 weeks in the fridge.