- oil or butter for greasing
- 3 tablespoons coconut flour
- 2 tablespoons raw cacao powder
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla powder
- 1/4 teaspoon gluten-free baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 1 scoop Vanilla Protein Powder (sugarfree) 28 By Sam Wood optional
- 50 g 85% dark chocolate chopped
- 1 cup sweet potato puree or 1 large sweet potato, skin removed. Cooked in the oven until soft then mashed
- 3 free-range eggs whisked
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/3 cup rice malt syrup
- Grease the slow cooker insert, line with baking paper so that it reaches halfway up the sides.
- Combine all dry ingredients.
- In a separate bowl, add all the wet ingredients including sweet potato flesh and whisk.
- Stir the dry ingredients unto the wet ingredients and stir well.
- Pour the mixture into the lined slow cooker and spread evenly.
- Cover and cook on low for 2 hours or high for 1 hour.
- Remove the lid and cook for a further 30 minutes, or until a skewer comes out clean.
NB: All main course recipes use quantities from the ‘Female Healthy Weight Maintenance’ Stream of the 28 By Sam Wood program. So if you’re a male, feel free to bulk it up.
If you’re looking for sustainable weight loss, why not check out our 28 By Sam Wood Weight Loss Program?