HIIT stands for High Intensity Interval Training and there’s a good reason everybody’s talking about it: HIIT works! This workout style has been Sam’s favourite go-to for getting fast results for his PT clients, and it’s now a big part of his online home workouts inside the 28 program, enjoyed by over 400,000 people… and counting!
The best HIIT workouts involve several rounds of a sustained burst of high-intensity exercise followed by a shorter, low-intensity recovery period. After 20 years as a personal trainer, Sam has seen first hand that the best fitness results come when you challenge yourself with 28 minutes of HIIT at home, at least 4 times a week. 28 minutes is less than 2% of your day,
What are some of the benefits of HIIT?
- High-intensity workouts deliver quick fitness results
- HIIT builds strength, burns fat and tones your entire body
- You can do HIIT workouts anywhere, even in the smallest rooms!
- No special exercise equipment needed
- HIIT workouts can be customised to target problem areas or use it to tone your entire body
- Regular HIIT will improve your energy levels, and increase your cardiovascular fitness
HOW OUR AT HOME HIIT WORKS
Meet Your Trainer, Sam
Father and husband, on a mission to help people move more, eat better and make a positive change to their lives. With over 21 years experience as a personal trainer, Sam knows what works to help people get results.
Sam Wood, Australia’s leading personal trainer, has over 21 years experience as a personal trainer and is recognised as one of Australia’s leading experts and media commentators in the health & fitness industry. Sam is the founder and personal trainer of 28, Australia’s #1 home fitness and nutrition program and has helped over 500,000 people get results from the comfort of their own homes.
Australia’s #1 fitness app gets results!
It’s less than $2 per day on a monthly subscription. No contracts